Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Advertisement and Affiliate Links Disclaimer
Disclosure:This website includes affiliate links and we are compensated if you make a purchase after clicking one of the links. We also receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
In order to use many features of this site, users are required to provide a username, password and email address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via email. We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to this site for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.
We give users options for changing and modifying information that they provide in their profile. To delete your account please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line to delete an account.
Cookies should be turned on in your browser to participate as a user. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login. By registering on this site, the user, are 13 years of age or over. You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user.
You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. In your use of these features, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, illegal software, computer virus, or violates any laws.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used in ranking and to gather broad demographic information.
Customers, Content Posters and listing submitters have a responsibility to ensure that their content contain up-to-date and accurate information. Failure to do so as reported by consumer feedback or inspection results may result in deletion. We don’t guarantee that your listing or any content submissions will be added to nycwave.com site.
Nycwave.com has the right to modify, promote, use listing content or remove your listings or content any time without notice.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems and monitor abuse. By submitting content, text, media like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post.
Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways: public display, reformat, incorporate it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it. As such, you hereby grant us world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable rights to use your content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us or our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send email to email@example.com or unsubscribe from newsletter services. This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The materials on Nycwave.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Nycwave.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nycwave.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nycwave.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nycwave.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nycwave.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nycwave.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nycwave.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nycwave.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nycwave.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- Must be 13 or over to use the site
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
How to contact us