If you are a foodie than traveling to New York City is the best place to go this summer. Whither you are there on vacation or just for the day there are so many exciting choices of restaurants to choose from. Here are the top 5 choices of eats this summer:
- Shake Shack – Located in Madison Square Park, Battery Park, Times Square, or the Upper West Side. All of these locations are perfect for a beautiful summer day. Madison Square Park location and Battery Park both have seating outside so you can enjoy the scenery and the great summer air. The food is to die for and they have something for everyone. From the Shack Stack to the Shroom Burger to the hot dog you can’t go wrong with any choice. Just don’t forget to try the custard before you leave!
- Bryant Park Grill- This is a great outdoor restaurant that serves brunch, lunch, and dinner and is located behind one of New York City’s famous landmarks, the New York Public Library. This restaurant is perfect for a quick lunch with friends, a business lunch, or a nice night out in the City. With the patio and rooftop dining options it will make your summer night even more special.
- Central Park BoatHouse- Located in the prime location of Central Park The Boat House restaurant is a must visit summer restaurant. The food is fabulous and having the view of the park while your dining will make it magical. Go with friends or have a romantic dinner you will not be disappointed with the food selection or atmosphere.
- Cafeteria Restaurant- Cafeteria Restaurant is open 24 hours and gives you a real taste of what Manhattan has to offer. During the summer time they have outside patio seating that may get cramped but is well worth it. The food is delicious and is great to go with large groups.
- Mercury Bar- Located in Midtown Mercury Bar is a hot spot in the summer time. For summer there is outdoor seating where guests can enjoy wonderful food and amazing drinks. The bar tenders are great and can mix any drink you ask. It is also a great place to go to watch a sporting event. Mercury Bar is crowded all night but well worth the wait and the prices aren’t half bad for being in the prime location of Hells Kitchen.
New York City has the best summer eats to offer visitors. These 5 are the top choices that offer outside seating, great food, and fun for everyone!