There is nothing better than doing a fun activity out side on a beautiful New York City summer day. New York is filled with so many fun outdoor activities it will be hard to choose just one to do. Here are the top 5 out door New York City activities:
- Central Park: Central Park is a very famous tourist attraction and is a great place to go to on a nice summer day. You can bring a pick nick and have fun lounging in the shade under a beautiful tree. There is the Central Park Zoo that is great for little kids to see. There are also restaurants in the park if you don’t want to bring your own food.
- Bryant Park: Bryant Park is another must go to tourist site in New York. During the summer they have different events going on throughout the day that people can participate in and the best park is they are free! Bryant Park has a lot of great restaurants to offer as well including Bryant Park Grill and Bryant Park Café. You will not get board spending the day in this park!
- Battery Park: Battery Park is another beautiful place in the city if you are looking for something to do outside. Sitting in this park will give you a phenomenal view of the river that you can just get lost for hours staring at. There are places to eat, trees to sit under, and a playground for the kids that will make it a great outdoor activity.
- Walking the Brooklyn Bridge: There is nothing more fun on a nice day than taking a stroll over one of New York’s most famous landmarks. You haven’t visited New York until you have accomplished this walk. Once you are done with the walk there are great restaurants and shopping to check out that will make your day that much better.
- Visit the Golf Club at Chelsea Piers: If golf is what you love than taking a swing out into the river would be the perfect activity for you. The view is great and after a successful round at the range you can relax with a drink. The golf club also offers lessons and is available for parties.
These five activities are just a taste of what New York has to offer. If you choose one of these activities on a beautiful summer day you will not be sorry.